Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

What is selfportrait and Selfportraits idea



 Hlw people as we all know that we can do photography in several ways but self portrait is one of them .

What is self portrait.?

Selfportrait is what you understand by its name itself , it is a kind of photography in which one clicks their on picture self portraits are new trend their are so many self portrait artist over their on social media who are putting a lot more into self portrait like explaining thing through concepts , delivering msg and so on .

So , hi I am Vijiya Sharma a self portrait artist I am the one from self portrait community as I click my own picture as portraits so here is my portrait I'll be explaining you the whole scene , angle and shot I've taken in this picture and the rest of things .. 





So yeah !!.. This is the picture when I started self portrait . 

First of all Ive used here golden shimmer on my face and neck to give my portrait a different look and then,

Here in this picture I've used a midshot from not so low angle but yes Ive placed camera a little downward and then with the help of self timer this picture is clicked 

And the main thing is editing after the outcome of the picture I've used light room to edit my photo and just by increasing a bit details and tone this is the final result .. 

So this is the way self portraits are clicked

I'll be dropping many more ideas and update on it.. Stay connected

Hope you liked it!!..

Post a Comment

0 Comments