Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

SELF PORTRAIT PHOTOGRAPHY IDEA AND BASIC EDITING HACKS ( CLOSEUP SHOT)

SELF PORTRAIT PHOTOGRAPHY IDEA AND BASIC EDITING HACKS ( CLOSEUP SHOT)

Hey, this is Vijiya Sharma, Today I am gonna share with you about that self portrait of mine which personally loves the most .

In this portrait how a basic editing made a difference I am gonna tell you !!..

Actually, I would say that the only editing is the thing which has made difference in this photo /portrait


So, here is the portrait and the details about it .

So, this was the normal full face close-up portrait but later on I edit it in this way
 

For this type of portrait what you have to do is.

1. Crop your photo in half as you can see in this picture.

2. Make that colourful picture turned as black and white.

3. Use any editing app like ( Snapseed, PicsArt, lightroom or any) 
As I've used PicsArt.

4. Go to the structure of you are using PicsArt go to the filters and then (HDR) and increase the structure of the photo slightly.

5 . Now for the grains on the face ( cheek) area I've used pencil tool into and and I've drawn a small dots all over my cheek area and nose.

6. Now the main thing is eye bcoz in this close-up shot the eye is the only focus point on the face except those grainy dots on cheek.

7. Choose any sticker in PicsArt for lenses or Search or lens and adjust it accordingly.

8. Lastly increase some more structure into it and you are done with the editing of the portrait.

As I told you about how you can just turn a simple picture into a different thing by just editing, I hope you found this helpful and useful 

STAY CONNECTED FOR MORE UPDATES!!..


Post a Comment

1 Comments

  1. 😮😮😮❤️🖤❤️🖤❤️

    ReplyDelete